PDA

View Full Version : Glossy accordion onMousover?

Fairyfeller
04-11-2008, 01:56 PM
1) Script Title:
DD Glossy Accordion menu
2) Script URL (on DD):
http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex17/ddaccordionmenu.htm
3) Describe problem:
I want the submenus to expand and collapse on Mouseover (and auto collapse when opening another submenu, as it does now)

I also can't access the .js files on my computer to have a look in there, and I'm a complete newbie to this.

Thanks!

ddadmin
04-11-2008, 06:46 PM
Getting the headers to also expand onMouseover is relatively simple. Simply try the modified .js file below. However, right now it doesn't close onMouseout, as it's a little more complex. I'll consider adding a full fledged onhover expand/contract behavior to the script next time it's updated.

p.s: You can edit .js files on your own computer by using any text editor to open them.

Fairyfeller
04-14-2008, 07:20 AM
Thank you very much!

Unfortunately, I have to do this from a computer at my work, and they've disabled rightclicks, hence not being able to open it. I've now used the file you gave me, and it behaves exactly as I'd like it to. Thanks for your time and effort, and last but not least: a grrrreat script!

Liz

kidtone
04-16-2008, 02:44 AM
Woohoo! Thanks for the update. This is a beautiful script :).

How complicated is it to make it roll back on mouse out? I am working on a project and the client requested it

kidtone
04-16-2008, 02:53 AM
Exactly what I was look for! thank you..

Zenguy
11-27-2008, 04:15 PM
Any updates yet for the mouse over close?

Terriffic script too, thank you!!

Zenguy
12-04-2008, 04:27 PM
Has anyone managed to update this so it closes on mouseover?

Thank you

ddadmin
12-05-2008, 07:11 AM
I gather you mean hide the previous header mouseout (not mouseover). There's no easy way to do this unfortunately, since in order for it to work intuitively, the header should also close when the user mouses out of the corresponding header's content (not just the header itself). That complicates things a lot.

Zenguy
12-06-2008, 02:39 AM
Okay, Thanks for the update DD!!

It's still a wonderfull script.