PDA

View Full Version : Anylingk drop down menu links problem

StephanieH
04-09-2008, 01:17 PM
1) Script Title: Anylink Drop Down Menu

2) Script URL (on DD): http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex1/dropmenuindex.htm

3) Describe problem: the menu works fine now, for most of the parts.
Only, I do not understand what I am doing wrong with the links in the menu headers. I am working locally still, so I'm including the code here :

html from secondary page, which is in the same directory as index (i'm only testing the first yet, for ACCUEIL, which doesn't have a submenu :

<div id="dropmenudiv"> <!navigation dans le site>

<a href="index.html" onClick="return clickreturnvalue()" onMouseover="dropdownmenu(this, event, menu1, '200px', true)"
onMouseout="delayhidemenu()">ACCUEIL</a> |
<a href="index4.html" onClick="return clickreturnvalue()" onMouseover="dropdownmenu(this, event, menu2, '150px', true)"
onMouseout="delayhidemenu()">EAU</a> |
<a href="index4.html" onClick="return clickreturnvalue()" onMouseover="dropdownmenu(this, event, menu3, '250px', true)"
onMouseout="delayhidemenu()">SEDIMENTS</a> |
<a href="index4.html" onClick="return clickreturnvalue()" onMouseover="dropdownmenu(this, event, menu4, '250px', true)"
onMouseout="delayhidemenu()">FAUNE ET FLORE</a> |
<a href="index4.html" onClick="return clickreturnvalue()" onMouseover="dropdownmenu(this, event, menu5, '250px', true)"
onMouseout="delayhidemenu()">PATRIMOINE</a> |
<a href="index4.html" onClick="return clickreturnvalue()" onMouseover="dropdownmenu(this, event, menu6, '270px', true)"
onMouseout="delayhidemenu()">PROJET PNR</a>

</div>

The .jav doens't contain any var menu, as it doesn't have submenu...

is the problem there, and is there a way to find my way out?:confused:

Thanks a lot in advance,

Stéphanie.

ddadmin
04-09-2008, 08:32 PM
Hmm it's basically impossible to tell what the issue might be just based on the above snippet. You should try and get a link up to the problem page for us to check out.