PDA

View Full Version : DHTMLwindow + ASP + java - Closing current window

cyberd
04-04-2008, 06:50 AM
Hi,

I am using ASP ... and i am making a small application with windows like a virtual desktop into web... at least i am trying to do it...

I had one problem using dhtmlwindow because i have many windows...

I want to close the current window (dhtmlwindow)..

I am doing with this command perfectly on a submit button or a simple button

onclick=parent.myxwindow.close();

but as i said i have many windows that created through html generation from asp code... so it is difficult to know the current name of window - or must use sessions and querysting and blah blah.. it's kind a difficult...

1. is any code to know the current name of dhtmlwindow ?

i am using dhtmlwindow with iframe and i am opening the new window on the fly like this:

<a href="#" onclick="myxwindow=dhtmlwindow.open('myxwindow', 'iframe', 'test.asp?run=new&option=1', 'My title of X window', 'width=750px,height=490px,resize=0,scrolling=1,center=1', 'recal');">New X Window</a>

2. i want to use the current name of window to load at iframe different asp page...

Thanks in advance...

cyberd
04-04-2008, 01:26 PM
anyone ? snif :-(

cyberd
04-21-2008, 05:13 PM
anyone ? snif :-(

i ve just create one session and keep the name of window...

so i can work like this...

thanx for answering :-)

Master_script_maker
04-21-2008, 08:05 PM
i ve just create one session and keep the name of window...

so i can work like this...

thanx for answering :-)
I'm glad you found the answer. People may not have answered because they were looking into it. I myself thought it was nearly impossible without a session.

cyberd
04-22-2008, 06:19 AM
@master_script_maker

you have right... ofcourse they were looking into it.. but when the time is pressing you and i don't want to press the forum friends.. i must give answers to myself...

The reality is when you want to make a project you must have time- that time i have not- so i am so wrong that i ve started again to programming ( i love to programming ) - because my job is all day from 7am to 9pm

by the way with session works ok!