PDA

View Full Version : FrogJS - add extra function to thumbnails?

radiofriendlybox
03-28-2008, 06:23 AM
1) Script Title: FrogJS Image Gallery

2) Script URL (on DD): http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex4/frogjs/index.htm

3) Describe problem: The script uses the "rel" attribute to assign a hyperlink to the main image. Can this (that is, assigning a hyperlink) be done to the thumbnails as well? The reason I ask is because I want to be able to run a javascript when the thumbnails are clicked on. Thanks.

matias
03-29-2008, 04:44 PM
1) Script Title: FrogJS Image Gallery

2) Script URL (on DD): http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex4/frogjs/index.htm

3) Describe problem: The script uses the "rel" attribute to assign a hyperlink to the main image. Can this (that is, assigning a hyperlink) be done to the thumbnails as well? The reason I ask is because I want to be able to run a javascript when the thumbnails are clicked on. Thanks.

Hi, I want to show differents set of pictures showing and hiding divs, But i have a problem with the FrogJs div. Is it possible to use it to show its?? Y couldn't do it!!!! :(

radiofriendlybox
03-31-2008, 10:12 PM
Hi, I want to show differents set of pictures showing and hiding divs, But i have a problem with the FrogJs div. Is it possible to use it to show its?? Y couldn't do it!!!! :(

are you asking how to add more than one gallery using the frog script? if so, you need to do the following:

copy the frog.js script and rename it (for example, frog2.js)
go into the code and add the number "2" after every instance of "Frog" even if it is part of a longer string of charcters (for example, "FrogJSLoadingAni" would become "Frog2JSLoadingAni")
add the number "2" after every instance of "imageArray"
then you'll need to change the ID tag in the html with the appropriate name (i.e., "Frog2JS")

that should be it. please keep in mind that the number "2" is quite arbitrary. you can rename the code however you want as long as it is consistent.