PDA

View Full Version : Page with multiple windows

Sikky
03-25-2008, 06:23 PM
How can I create a page which shows multiple windows created with CSS and Javascript and resizable.
Header (with a title, Minimize-, Maximize-, Close-Button), Body (with scrolltext) and Footer (with Status and resize button). It sounds complicated and it is for me.

boogyman
03-25-2008, 08:23 PM
if the below is already not what you are talking about, could you possibly explain it, or draw out a rudimentary outline in some image editing software?

eg.
Page 1
button to minimize
button to maximize
button to close
Page 2
text field that scrolls
Page 3
change browser status bar button
resize browser window button

Sikky
03-25-2008, 08:54 PM
Well I was told to create a page which can show multiple different open windows on a desktop and should be resizable, with a scroll text and a status - I also dont know what that really is.

boogyman
03-25-2008, 09:02 PM
this sounds like a homework assignment.

I am sure that if you read your text book it will tell you how to accomplish those feats.

Nile
03-25-2008, 09:03 PM
You only really need to post in one forum Sikky, although I have posted in 2 forums rarely it seems like your doing it a lot... Webgirl ;) lol

Sikky
03-25-2008, 09:24 PM
Well Nile if you give me a correct answer I wont post anymore. Thanks

Sikky
03-26-2008, 11:06 AM
this sounds like a homework assignment.

I am sure that if you read your text book it will tell you how to accomplish those feats.

Well I dont have a textbook which can tell me how to achieve that - used to have textbooks 35 years ago but now am past that age.

The window should have a header with a title, minimize, maximize and close button. Body with a scroll text and a color background or graphical - and the Footer should show a status text and resize button. All done with CSS and JavaScipt.

OK there it is boogyman.