PDA

View Full Version : Multiple Navigation Tabs - Remove active state

mrbside80
03-09-2008, 09:09 PM
1) Script Title: Ajax Tabs Content Script (v 2.0)

2) Script URL (on DD): http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex17/tabcontent.htm

3) Describe problem:

Hi there.

I’m a newbie to the forum who has a very basic understanding of PHP CSS and Javascript.

I’ve managed to successfully incorporate the ‘Ajax Tabs Content Script’ into one of my sites using 'Demo 2' but have hit a little snag.

I have two navigations menus (see attached image) which are both independant of each other, one at the top and one on the left hand side. All of the content regardless of what tab item is selected is displayed in the same div.

As I call the script twice I now have two active selected items (one on the top navigation menu and one on the lefthand navigation menu). Basically all I want to do is display one active item dependant on what is selected. For example if I select ‘About Us’ then none of the items on the left hand menu are active and vice versa.

I’ve had a quick look through some previous posts on the forum but can’t seem to find the answer and was wondering if anyone could give me some pointers or put me in the right direction regarding this.

Thanks in advance for any help.