PDA

View Full Version : Resolved Ultimate Fade-In Slideshow - Text overlay

osxboy
02-27-2008, 01:29 PM
1) Script: Ultimate Fade-In Slideshow (v1.51)
2) http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamici...nslideshow.htm
3) Problem:

Possibly a dumb question but if I have a slide show working OK can I add a <div> that is on top of the slide show?

I'm trying to overlay some text on the slide show images.

jscheuer1
02-27-2008, 04:53 PM
Do you want the text to be superimposed upon the images? Or do you want it to be like a caption/title, above or below the images? Do you want the text to be the same for all images, or change with each image change?

If the text is superimposed upon the images, do you still want the images to be able to be linked?

osxboy
02-29-2008, 06:12 PM
Hi I fixed this by setting the z-index on the DIVs so that I have the correct layering of objects

Jim Weinberg
04-05-2008, 09:36 PM
I was looking through the forum and came across your response. I'm using Ultimate Fade-in slideshow (v1.51) and would like to add a caption to each of the pics (similar to the Flexi Slideshow script). Can you tell me how to do that?

Many thanks in advance.
Jim
:
:
:
Disregard, I figured out how to do it.

dogshasha
05-12-2009, 06:58 PM
I was looking through the forum and came across your response. I'm using Ultimate Fade-in slideshow (v1.51) and would like to add a caption to each of the pics (similar to the Flexi Slideshow script). Can you tell me how to do that?

Many thanks in advance.
Jim
:
:
:
Disregard, I figured out how to do it.

Hi Jim, you said you figured out how to do it. Do you mind sharing it? Thanks in advance, -- Michael

ljhughes88
09-17-2009, 10:31 PM
Hi, can you please go into more depth with how you achieved putting text in front of the ultimate fadein slideshow. I am having huge trouble in trying to get text in front. cheers.