PDA

View Full Version : Flexi Slide Show question...

AndrewS
02-11-2008, 02:35 PM
1) Script Title: Flexi Slide Show

2) Script URL (on DD): http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex14/flexislide.htm

3) Describe problem: I'm new to this, so this is probably a silly question... I can get Flexi Slide show to work on a "dummy" web page on my PC, but I can't get it centred on the page. Perhaps more specifically, I want the slide show to appear on a specific location on a real web page - how do I do this?

TIA

Andrew

jscheuer1
02-11-2008, 05:18 PM
From the demo page:

Simply add the below where you wish the slideshow to appear:

Basically that means to setup your page how you want it, leaving a spot for the slide show. You could even use an image from the slide show as a placeholder while designing the page, then add the code for the slideshow to that section of your existing code, replacing the image tag if you've used one as a visual aid for designing the layout. A text only editor like NotePad is best for this last step.

AndrewS
02-12-2008, 01:03 PM
John

Many thanks for that, seems to work fine.

Andrew

From the demo page:

Basically that means to setup your page how you want it, leaving a spot for the slide show. You could even use an image from the slide show as a placeholder while designing the page, then add the code for the slideshow to that section of your existing code, replacing the image tag if you've used one as a visual aid for designing the layout. A text only editor like NotePad is best for this last step.