PDA

View Full Version : Tab Content Script

dgathercole
01-30-2008, 09:35 AM
1) Script Title:Tab Content Script

2) Script URL (on DD):http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex17/tabcontent.htm

3) Describe problem:Help with instillation!!

Hi. I have previously inserted the original tab content script without any fuss or problems. I would like up-grade to the above version, demo 3.
Problem is i don't understand the following instructions;

The code above references four external files, which you need to download below:

tabcontent.css
tabcontent.js
shade.gif, shadeactive.gif, indentbg.gif, indentbg2.gif
By default, upload these files into the same directory as where your webpage resides.

Could some one help me out with easy to follow, walk me through details on installing this script onto my site?

I'd really appreciate it!

Regards.

codeexploiter
01-30-2008, 10:05 AM
1. Follow the first step mentioned in the scripts page I mean copy the code provided there and paste it in the HEAD section of your web page on which you want to have this script.

2. Copy the following files from the script's page by right click on each item select 'Save Link' from the context menu (Firefox)/ select 'Save Target as' (IE):

1. tabcontent.css
2. tabcontent.js
3. shade.gif, shadeactive.gif, indentbg.gif, indentbg2.gif

3. Store these files in the same location where your web page resides.

After doing this follow the item mentioned as the step 2 in script's page.

By now you'll get view of tabs in your page. If you need any more help please indicate the area on which you need that.

Hope this helps

dgathercole
01-30-2008, 10:54 AM
Hey. THX 4 this advise. I'm a bit tied up right now, so i'd like to get back to you later, if that's ok?

Thx big, speak soon i hope.

Regards

dgathercole
01-31-2008, 01:16 AM
Hi.

3. Store these files in the same location where your web page resides.
Ragarding these files, i can't load them to the same server that my site resides at....i think i need to separate webspace...which i have got...just unsure about how to upload and get this marvelous script up and working.

Any solutions?

Thx big