PDA

View Full Version : Help about disable Toolbar in my site...

ychard
05-19-2005, 06:50 PM
is there a javascript for disable the tool bar so that they cant save my page? just like the way we disable the mouse rightclick in the webpage... :) tnx....

mwinter
05-19-2005, 07:14 PM
is there a javascript for disable the tool bar so that they cant save my page?Asking the same question a second time, just because you didn't the like answer you got, is quite a waste of time.

just like the way we disable the mouse rightclick in the webpage...I can assure you that you didn't disable right clicks in your pages. You just think you did.

Mike

jscheuer1
05-19-2005, 07:50 PM
Asking the same question a second time

Actually the toolbar and the menubar are two different things and therefore two different questions. Both efforts are however, how you say? Fruitless. Browsers continually come out with updates to frustrate all attempts at these objectives. On an intranet with a legacy version of a certain browser yes, you could do it. On the internet, you are wasting your time.

mwinter
05-19-2005, 08:49 PM
Actually the toolbar and the menubar are two different things [...]I'll be honest and admit that I didn't notice that. :o However, the default toolbar in most user agents doesn't provide a feature for saving a document. In fact, amongst 'common' user agents I think only Opera provides it, and I don't believe it's a default any more (though it certainly used to be). So, I suspect the question is still the same.

Mike