PDA

View Full Version : Form help

resa
05-13-2005, 08:32 PM
Hey I am putting a form on one of the pages I update and was just curious what happens when they press the send button?...right now I have it to go back to the page the form is on..but I never recieve the message? I have the send button linked to my email but that doesn't seem to be working...am I completely off?

Theresa

Here's my code:

<form action="/fitnessfactor.html" method="post">

<input type="text" name="first_name" size="30" maxlength="25" value="Enter first name" />
<input type="text" name="email_address" size="30" maxlength="30" value="Email address" />
<textarea name="question" cols="50" rows="10" wrap="virtual" class="fla****"> Ask your personal trainer...
</textarea>
<br><br>
<a href="mailto: theresagaree@clearchannel.com"><input type="submit" value="Send" class="fla****" /></a>
<input type="reset" value="Clear" />
</form>

:(

Found it!!! Never mind, form action should be my email address!... :D

mwinter
05-14-2005, 12:20 AM
Never mind, form action should be my email address!... :DNo, it shouldn't. See an earlier post (http://www.dynamicdrive.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8606&postcount=2) of mine on the subject. You can ignore the comments that relate to the second and third quoted sections, but you should read the first and last.

Mike

resa
05-17-2005, 05:23 PM
thanks for the input mwinter, I will check out the sites recommended for helping mail html forms to me ;)