PDA

View Full Version : Tab Content won't return to top

JSHack
12-11-2007, 03:00 AM
1) Script Title: Tab Content Script (v 1.0)

2) Script URL (on DD): http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex17/tabcontent.htm

3) Describe problem: When using Back and Next buttons to change tabs, the tab changes but the page doesn't return to the top. I've been using V 1.0 for awhile in a couple eLearning platforms just fine, but now when I try it in the Blackboard platform this functionality doesn't work. I'd prefer not to switch to V 2.0 (if this would even be a solution) as I have quite a bit of content already developed in V 1.0 and I need to get these pages working ASAP! :eek: Is there a way to add a function that manually tells the page to return to top? I'm next to clueless writing in JS and don't know where to start with this...

I'll be checking back regularly so let me know if you need any additional info. I've attached the JS file I've been using. Thanks a ton for any help!

JSHack
12-11-2007, 03:33 AM
Just wanted to let anyone who may read this know that I've fixed the problem.

A friend pointed out that a workaround I was using of including the CSS and JS in the head of my HTML was causing the problem. We figured out a different workaround where I could keep the files separate and still work within the Blackboard filemanagement system.

I'll take this opportunity though to say thanks to DD for their awesome scripts! Absolutely love some of the stuff in here and it has helped me develop content way beyond my abilities!! :D

ddadmin
12-11-2007, 05:16 AM
Glad you were able to sort things out yourself. :)