PDA

View Full Version : Insert 2 external pages using Iframe

vanbao
12-08-2007, 04:26 AM
Please help. I am using Iframe SS II (http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex17/iframessi2.htm) and I am trying to insert two pages onto the same page. Is this possible?

I tried by inserting the two iframe tags (see below) in two places one after another but only one external page shows up.

<iframe id="myframe" src="externalpage1.htm" scrolling="no" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" frameborder="0" vspace="0" hspace="0" style="overflow:visible; width:100%; display:none"></iframe>
<br>
<iframe id="myframe" src="externalpage2.htm" scrolling="no" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" frameborder="0" vspace="0" hspace="0" style="overflow:visible; width:100%; display:none"></iframe>

Does anyone know what I can do to be able to insert two external pages.

Thank you.

jscheuer1
12-08-2007, 04:56 AM
You need two iframes, each with a different id, and you need to configure both id's in the script.

vanbao
12-08-2007, 05:25 AM
Hi John.

Thank you for the quick response. What do you mean by having two Iframes. Do you mean I need to have two of the section in the header?

If that is what you meant, I did that. One header section I named myiframe and the second header section I named myiframe1. Then in the body section, I have to iframe tags. One refering to the myiframe and the other one refers to myiframe1.

Still that did not do it. I am not sure what I did wrong.

Thanks.

jscheuer1
12-08-2007, 06:11 AM
In your post, you have two iframes, each with the same id. You need two different id's, and in the script you need to list them (from the demo page):

//Input the IDs of the IFRAMES you wish to dynamically resize to match its content height:
//Separate each ID with a comma. Examples: ["myframe1", "myframe2"] or ["myframe"] or [] for none:
var iframeids=["myframe"]

If you need more help:

Please post a link to the page on your site that contains the problematic code so we can check it out.