PDA

View Full Version : Image Thumbnail Viewer II IE, target="_blank"

s8bayer
05-05-2005, 09:04 PM
hey all, I am new and I have to confess this is the first thread I have ever created....

I am designer of many things, I would say middle of the road web designer. I have created large (150 page) corporate sites as well as small personal sites.

I would like to also mention that Dynamic Drive has some really nice scripts. The on inparticularly I have a question on is:
Image Thumbnail Viewer II IE
http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex4/thumbnail2.htm

I have a, I hope, simple question. after all the rollovers take affect, you can click on the image to link to, well, whatever. I would really like to make this link open in a black browser window...? is possible? Can someone who knows script better then I give me a tip? Most of these things I have been able to figure out but this, having header and body script, seams a bit more difficult. Thanks for the help,

jscheuer1
05-06-2005, 05:03 AM
I would really like to make this link open in a black browser windowDo you mean black or blank (new window)? For black, just set the background color of the new page to black. For blank, this script has a configuration for target, it will effect all links in the script:

//Set optional link target to be added to all images with a link:
var optlinktarget=""For a new window use:

//Set optional link target to be added to all images with a link:
var optlinktarget="_blank"

s8bayer
05-10-2005, 08:11 PM
Sorry, I was on another project for a while,

(yes, I did mean a blank. sorry about the typo)

"- John" Thank you very much! worked like a charm. I am still new enough at this, when I get that much code, I can't quite figure it out.