View Full Version : designed forms???

11-22-2007, 12:45 PM
can you tell me how to made such frames like in the screen- i mean you see there is some kind of form box that all of the 3 part of the page inserted inside of them...
-it looks like multiple select box but how they add images and hole this inside of suh box?

11-22-2007, 01:48 PM
the image i sent you is not a web application...
you see here http://ilmc.brinkster.net/comersus/crm/menu_example.htm
the page divided into 2 part left with 2 menues and serch and
than the right big part.
what is dividing them?
it looks like some kind of form element...
do you know how to divide like that?

11-22-2007, 03:17 PM
It's known as a splitter. You can achieve this effect in HTML by using a resizeable frameset, but I recommend against it.

11-23-2007, 12:24 AM
what do you suggest i realy want my screen to look alike:)

11-23-2007, 08:26 AM
Well, you can use border:inset to achieve the general effect. The page should be built such that the panes are an appropriate size based on the user's default settings anyway.