PDA

View Full Version : HV Menu not centering in FF

lrickyutah
11-20-2007, 04:41 AM
1) Script Title: HV Menu

2) Script URL (on DD): http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamici...menu/index.htm

3) Describe problem: In Firefox, my centered, horizontal menu does not recognize when scrollbars are present. So the menu is not centered, it is off center 10 px or so. Is there a way to correct this? Works fine in IE.

tutorialjcw
11-20-2007, 07:57 AM
Thanks. I was looking for the same feature.

codeexploiter
11-20-2007, 09:32 AM
It is not clear that whether you've applied customized CSS required for your layout in the <div> elements which hold and act as menu items.

If you've used the <div> structure from the menu example, the example itself designed with a layout whose width is 860px. So you mostly need to change that part in such a way that the menu <div> structure position exactly as you need. You can post a link or the code of yours so that we can have a look at it.

lrickyutah
11-20-2007, 03:41 PM
It is not clear that whether you've applied customized CSS required for your layout in the <div> elements which hold and act as menu items.

If you've used the <div> structure from the menu example, the example itself designed with a layout whose width is 860px. So you mostly need to change that part in such a way that the menu <div> structure position exactly as you need. You can post a link or the code of yours so that we can have a look at it.

Unfortunately, My CSS doesn't apply to the menu. Centering and making the menu horizontal are simply variables in the HV Menu .js file.