PDA

View Full Version : Task manager

vaibhav24in
11-10-2007, 01:47 PM
Whenever I try to start the task manager the systems says to me that task manager has been disabled by the adminstrator. While I am the only user of system I have the full authorty to change the setting of system and I have not made such settings. How can I enable the task manager ? Same is happening with regedit.exe .... Please help me
Regards
Vaibhav

djr33
11-10-2007, 08:20 PM
Your account is limited. Use the admin account to unlimit it, or just use the admin account on the computer.

vaibhav24in
11-11-2007, 06:22 AM
Your account is limited. Use the admin account to unlimit it, or just use the admin account on the computer.
I am the only administrator of my system. I want to know how I can enable the task manager. Can you please let me know about it?

BLiZZaRD
11-11-2007, 02:50 PM
The account you are using to log in is not an administrator account. You need to log off that account and log in with the Administrator account, go to control panel, select users, click onthe other account name, select change account, then choose administrator then save. Logging out of the Administrator account and back in as your usual log in will now enable you admin rights.