PDA

View Full Version : AnyLink Drop Down Menu for Mozilla Firefox?

kroma
04-26-2005, 04:36 AM
does this script have known problem with Firefox? It displays the dropdown menu properly except for the rollover states. To see my situation go to adventhome.org/test/index.html (http://adventhome.org/test/index.html) in Firefox. You will notice that when you try to scroll down the drop down box the text gets screwed up. The menu acts perfectly in IE as you can see if you load it in there as well.

Thanks for helping me out.

jscheuer1
04-26-2005, 06:29 AM
Get rid of the height:

#dropmenudiv a:hover { color: white; text-decoration: none; background-color: #9acd66; height: 6px }

kroma
04-26-2005, 03:14 PM
thanks, that works. the reason i put that in there in the first place was because i wanted to control the height of the rollover highlight bar. is there any way to do that effectively?

thanks
philip

jscheuer1
04-26-2005, 05:44 PM
If memory serves, you adjust the '#dropmenudiv a', to be clear, not the '#dropmenudiv a:hover'. You currently have:

#dropmenudiv a { color: black; text-decoration: none; text-indent: 3px; display: block; width: 100% }try this:

#dropmenudiv a {
color: black;
text-decoration: none;
text-indent: 3px;
display: block;
width: 100%;
line-height:99%;
margin:5px 0;
padding:2px 0 5px;
}

ddadmin
04-26-2005, 08:42 PM
On another note, please remember that the credit notice inside script must remain intact in the page's source during actual usage, so:

<script src="scripts/dropdownjava.js" type="text/javascript">

/***********************************************
* AnyLink Drop Down Menu- Dynamic Drive (www.dynamicdrive.com)
* This notice MUST stay intact for legal use
* Visit http://www.dynamicdrive.com/ for full source code
***********************************************/

</script>
This is part of our usage terms, even if the script is put inside an external js file.

kroma
04-26-2005, 09:50 PM
cool, no problem, i just fixed the credits notice. Thanks for your help with the rollover shadow height.