PDA

View Full Version : Ajax Tabs Content

netspider
10-21-2007, 08:06 PM
1) Script Title: Ajax Tabs Content

2) Script URL (on DD): http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex17/ajaxtabscontent/index.htm

3) Describe problem: I want to see the custome height for container
i tried this
<div id="countrydivcontainer" style="border:1px solid gray; width:470px; height:236; margin-bottom: 1em; padding: 10px">

define : height:236 on above example but it didn't work, it takes the default height , i checked js and css file but couldn't find to set the height

Also i don't want to show scroll bar appears right and botthom if i am using tab as #iframe. is there any way for that when displaying external page inside countainer

netspider
10-21-2007, 08:42 PM
After keep on trying i found the iframe settings at js file, Problem is solved

arachnid
11-01-2007, 08:10 PM
How has you done it because I am dealing with the same problem. I can change the js file but want it dynamic for each iframe.
Have no idea how to to this

ddadmin
11-02-2007, 05:24 AM
What are you trying to do arachnid? The OP was asking how to fine tune the style of the IFRAME tag used by the script. This can be done either by styling the css Classname "tabcontentiframe", or if you need even more control, directly edit the IFRAME tag inside the .js file as desired:

this.defaultIframe='<iframe src="about:blank" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" frameborder="0" vspace="0" hspace="0" class="tabcontentiframe" style="width:100%; height:auto; min-height: 100px"></iframe>'

arachnid
11-02-2007, 08:09 AM
Thanks I shall try your suggestion of styling the css Classname "tabcontentiframe".
My excuses about my stupidity but I am a novice with Ajax and CSS and trying hard to understand it.