PDA

View Full Version : Login Scripts

Magnum777
10-05-2007, 07:31 PM
Hi Folks:

I have just completed a site for my old high school. But I am interested to get a script to use for the Login so that several old students can register from any where in the World and we can eventaully setup a network of Alumni.

I will appreciate assistance on how to go about it. I want the type of Login where people who Login will makeup up their Usernames and Passwords. Also, the system will be able to send e-mail notifications to them.

Please I need assistance on how to proceed from here on. I am a novice.

My web site is :

www.umcoba-universal.com

Thanks

boogyman
10-05-2007, 08:53 PM
http://www.twey.co.uk/?q=loginscript

Magnum777
10-05-2007, 09:28 PM
Boogyman:

I just came home and saw your assistance and I am very appreciative about that. I will clear my head and see if I can figure it out. I know how to put the code where they belong. But I have to read a little more to understand the tweaking necessary to make it work for me.

Just as extra question, will this code demand that I host my site with any particular hosting agent? Also, will it require I setup a datbase first. Or it does not matter.

I will read up, but your pointers will ever speed things up for a novice like me.

Please accept my load of thanks for your assistance thus far. I will post back to report me highs and lows.