PDA

View Full Version : Any Security Software

shan_e_1976
09-29-2007, 07:30 AM
Hi to All,

I own an office space in a building housed in an IT park. While the entrance to the building is state of the art and the interiors are all done up very well, I am unable to professionalism my security area also. Though we have a computer at the security desk, they are not very conversant with English and are unable to type in details of all the visitors properly. I am sad to see the long queues of visitors at the security area, waiting to provide details to the staff before entering the building. Can somebody give a simple but effective solution please?

Regards,

shan

jscheuer1
09-29-2007, 07:36 AM
Hi to All,

I own an office space in a building housed in an IT park. While the entrance to the building is state of the art and the interiors are all done up very well, I am unable to professionalism my security area also. Though we have a computer at the security desk, they are not very conversant with English and are unable to type in details of all the visitors properly. I am sad to see the long queues of visitors at the security area, waiting to provide details to the staff before entering the building. Can somebody give a simple but effective solution please?

Regards,

shan

English lessons?