PDA

View Full Version : up-down and left-right scrolling at same time

dj_iit03
09-28-2007, 09:31 AM
1) Script Title: up-down and left-right scrolling at same time

2) Script URL (on DD):

3) Describe problem: Hi, i am new to forum. I am creating a webpage where i want to insert one "up-down" scrolling msgs table and one "left-right" scrolling msgs table in the SAME page! i tried vit the code provided @dynamicdrive.com,but when i inserted both code in my program, both tables msgs behaving same..either up-down,or left-right.i put up-down scrolling code on "<HEAD>" part and "left-right" one in "<body> part. how can i solve this problem?does the changing of "var marquee" name to "var marquee"1 and "var marquee2"..and changing the variables name accordingly will solve problem?or something i need to do?

ddadmin
09-28-2007, 10:11 AM
Warning: Please include a link to the DD script in question in your post. See this thread (http://www.dynamicdrive.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6) for the proper posting format when asking a question.

dj_iit03
09-28-2007, 05:53 PM
sorry..i didnt get it..wat url i hav to provide and why?is it for to tell u my program code or something else?am absolutely NEW to this forum..so i dont know the proper way to post anything,i.e. msgs,questions etc.

dj_iit03
09-28-2007, 05:54 PM
i mean how do i know specifically which "link" i have to provide in url sectioc of msg?

dj_iit03
09-28-2007, 10:08 PM
eureka! admin..i solved it myself.newys thanks vry much for ur basic scripts i got here www.dynamicdrive.com.