PDA

View Full Version : 5 Free Hosting Accounts (Stats in post)

jag1050
04-19-2005, 10:23 PM
Hey guys, well I've had a reseller account running for quite a while, its been going to waste traffic wise and i would like to share the space for you beginner or intermediate webrunners, any site (but adult, its really annoying to get caught with that material on a reseller) is fine, uh about mp3s or other media, if its small and in clips not an entire episode or anything im cool with it. i'd like to help people who want personal sites/blogs etc. and dont want to spend 20 bucks a month;

100mb space
unlimited bandwidth
FTP
free emails if you need
CGI
SSI
php
sql
perl
forums/scripts i can install for you

and i guess you could reserve a free .tk name to link to the name, subdomains are a lil..edgy, hehe, but if your interested just post or email me, i will be checking my forum/email periodically

cr3ative
04-20-2005, 07:19 PM
Hmm, would the account have a unique IP address?

Because if so, I'd quite like to stop pointing www.cr3ation.co.uk at my free ISP space and make it so that the DNS entry points towards a "real" server.

cr3

/edit: Or if there's another way to use DNS and use this new host... I'd be glad to accept. I just HATE the way it's set up now, I'm stuck inside a fixed frame which links to my ISP space. I'd rather do it properly, if you know what I mean.

jag1050
04-20-2005, 08:58 PM
eh i could park a domain onto the site, if thats what ya mean, im jus an intermediate webmaster myself, but i got a lil more than i needed for the space i wanted, so i jus wanted to share with anyone who needed it, if you want to talk more my email is in my profile, i accept emails through site, so just send me a quick reply and ill see what i can do

cr3ative
04-20-2005, 09:00 PM
I have full domain control of cr3ation.co.uk , and if you give me instructions on how and where to point it, I would gladly.

cr3ative
04-20-2005, 09:14 PM
Scratch that.

I gladly accept your offer and await details on how to access it / FTP details.

TIA
cr3ative