PDA

View Full Version : Background color for dhtmlmodal using div

dr761
09-17-2007, 04:09 AM
I'm using dhtmlmodal with a hidden div but I can't seem to set a background color. When I unhide the div it shows up on my page with a background color of red. Here's the div definition: <div id="photofull" class="photofullimage1" style="text-align: center;" style="background-color:red">
I change the div to hide it: <div id="photofull" class="photofullimage1" style="display:none" style="text-align: center;" style="background-color:red">
I execute dhtmlmodal - photofullwin=dhtmlmodal.open('photofullid', 'div', 'photofull', '', 'width=' + (screenwidth-50) + 'px,height=' + (screenheight-250) + 'px,left=0px,top=0px,center=1,resize=0,scrolling=1');
and my window opens with a white background. I don't see anything about background color being a parameter for dhtmlmodal.

Any assistance will be greatly appreciated.
David

ddadmin
09-17-2007, 07:42 AM
Warning: Please include a link to the DD script in question in your post. See this thread (http://www.dynamicdrive.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6) for the proper posting format when asking a question.

Try editing dhtmlwindow.css. The pertinent lines should be:

.dhtmlwindow{
position: absolute;
border: 2px solid black;
visibility: hidden;
background-color: white;
}

.drag-contentarea{ /*CSS for Content Display Area div*/
border-top: 1px solid brown;
background-color: white;
color: black;
height: 150px;
padding: 2px;
overflow: auto;
}

dr761
09-17-2007, 05:03 PM
Changing the CSS took care of the problem. Is there documentation anywhere covering the different sections in dhtmlwindow.css?

Other than the webpage for dhtmlmodal window, are there any published examples or documentation?

Thank you!
David