PDA

View Full Version : Please Help with Javascript

09-14-2007, 02:39 PM
Hi All :confused:

I'm quite new in these forums, I need your help ps.

I need a script in javascript ps. I sent a request yeterday trying to gt help. But haven't got the help yet. Now, I am rephrasing my question.

I would like to get the script to reset one select list (no highlight) when a second is selected. And Highlight the selected list when onclick.

Please good people help me. I need to do this for my menu. I need people to kind of like see where they are when they are navigating into the wesite.

Thank you

boogyman
09-14-2007, 03:11 PM
you did get answers. and i believe that there were multiple different types of answers too.

this should not be a new topic... you are just posting a reply to your original question... if there is something in your original topic that you do not understand then we would be glad to explain something more thoroughly,

please refer back to http://dynamicdrive.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24681

09-17-2007, 05:52 AM
Boogyman

My bad maan!...I apologise for putting it that way, yes I did get the answers but i still cannot get them working. I tried all the trick i got from the forums, but still not working.

According to my understanding, this whole action is suppose to be getting the instructions from CSS. But no it doesn't there should be something I'm not doing alright here.

I hope you understand me.

Thank you

09-17-2007, 05:54 AM
you did get answers. and i believe that there were multiple different types of answers too.

this should not be a new topic... you are just posting a reply to your original question... if there is something in your original topic that you do not understand then we would be glad to explain something more thoroughly,

please refer back to http://dynamicdrive.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24681

Ps Boogyman you are more than welome to explain to me more thoroughly. Please

thank you

djr33
09-17-2007, 03:05 PM
I'm closing this, and you can reply in the original thread.
Rather than asking for us to "reply better", go to that thread and ask a specific question.