PDA

View Full Version : Ajax Tabs Content script

ravimohan
09-07-2007, 07:03 PM
Hi,
I have downloaded Ajax Tabs Content script (http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex17/ajaxtabscontent/) from the dynamic drive.

I have modified to my requirement and posted onto the Server. The content for the next tabs are saved in individual files. I have linked accordingly to the main file. But when i click the second or third tab, it doesn't display the content of the respective file, which inturns gives me error

"An error occurred while processing the request. Try refreshing your browser. If the problem persists contact the site administrator"

One more thing is, i have used this script for our internal site, do i need to change anything in the ajaxtabs.js

Please help me on this.

thanks,
ravi.

ddadmin
09-07-2007, 08:47 PM
The error:

"An error occurred while processing the request. Try refreshing your browser. If the problem persists contact the site administrator"

usually means the browser cannot locate the external file you're trying to load. Make sure it exists, and that your reference to it inside Ajax Tabs is correct path wise.

ravimohan
09-08-2007, 04:25 AM
Hi,
I have referred the external links to the tabs correctly and also the files does exists in the same directory.

Is there is anything to do with intra net sites..?

thx,
ravi.