View Full Version : logo design idea?
09-06-2007, 06:05 AM
i am making a logo for my restaurant. Please give me some suggestion or ideas.
09-06-2007, 07:10 AM
Use food items in your logo or utensils. Here is a tutorial about restaurant logo, check it
09-06-2007, 02:51 PM
Here's a site that can give you some inspiration.
09-08-2007, 03:12 AM
Tips for making a good logo...
1. Make sure it fits/matches your business or site's content
Example: if you had a logo of a rollercoaster ride when ure company is a maker of pens... *unless its called pens shaped like rollercoasters...*
2. Look over what you see in your restruant... like what type of restruant is it, italian, mexican, fast food...
3. What's one of the main part of your company...
Example: If you company is a bank, you might want to have a logo with money involved in it or something to that.
4. What does the name of your company stand for.
Example: Say your company is western bars, a good logo would have like an old western saloon door or bar door swinging open...
Hope that helps!
P.S I can design logos
02-10-2010, 11:41 AM
When it comes to seeing a logo that makes you wonder, “Why didn’t I think of that?” what is it about the design that gives that impression?
My good friend taught me about five elements that can be seen in every iconic logo:
1. It’s describable
2. It’s memorable
3. It’s effective without colour
4. It’s scalable i.e. works when just an inch in size
5. It’s relevant to the industry in question
Points one and two go hand-in-hand, because if you can’t describe what a logo looks like then how will you be able to remember it?
Thank you for this article on logo design. I love the logos that you focused on. I think the simple logos are the ones are the best. There is a fine line between ripping a design off of another designer and just being influenced.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.2 Copyright © 2017 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.