PDA

View Full Version : onclick new window help..

melihkoray
08-23-2007, 01:43 AM
Hi all.. im coding my gamesite these days, decided to use jscript in popup windows but now i have some problems.. Firstly, let me tell you the system on my site..

first the mainpage ofcourse.. there are categories on mainpage. like action, sports etc...

links to these categories are like that

onclick="NewWindow(this.href,'newwin','<?php echo $width;?>','<?php echo $height;?>','yes','center');return false" onfocus="this.blur()"

so, you see, when you click to a category, games in this category come just on the center of the screen with a j.script popup window.. thats ok..

i gave the same codes to the games there, i mean i want to click to these games, and they will open in a popup window too...

on first page i have some direct game links too.. when i use onclick new window with them, it works.. i play games in my popup window..

but i click to a category .. a new popup comes (with games inside) , and when i click these games it just opens that game in the popup which last opened...

forgive my english its terrible, but i wish you understood my problem :(..

a popup window is created, from that popup window, i cant create another popup window again.... the second page just comes on the first popup window.. :(

melihkoray
08-23-2007, 02:07 AM
i learned that the popup i created is a "child" window..

so my question is , i want to create another popup from the child window.. (which popped up :) ), but when i click to the link, new page comes over the child window.. not pops again..