PDA

View Full Version : Dhtml IE Window & HTTPS

MrClean
04-12-2005, 12:43 AM
DHTML Window IE
http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex8/dhtmlwindow.htm

Hello,

I have implemented the above script at www.performancenutritionals.com. I am running into problems once I enter the secure portion of the site (after putting something in the cart, and then checking out) and get a window saying "this page contains secure and non secure items...." It seems that the problem can be traced to this statement: <iframe id="cframe" src="" width=100% height=100%></iframe>

Does anyone have any ideas what I can do so that I don't scare away my customers?

Many thanks in advance,
Andrew

jscheuer1
04-12-2005, 01:08 AM
Well, the problem with secure pages is that if something not from the secure area is displayed on it, it will give you that message. To avoid that, just make sure all content called by the dhtml window is in the secure area. If it is the mere mention of the iframe's source as being blank to begin with, you can simply use the name of a secure page in there instead of leaving it blank. If you can create a blank secure page to use for this it will not change the behavior of the script at all. Using a secure page with content will result in that content sometimes getting displayed very briefly on the dhtml window's load.

howd
04-27-2005, 11:35 PM
Hello to all and anyone who can help.... I am trying to make a secure site. :eek: If you could please help me.... if there is a code without a password or something to help me in making my site secure I would greatly appreciate it. Thank HOWD =)