PDA

View Full Version : Problem with HV menu 13.1 flirefox and flash

arbel
04-08-2005, 03:01 PM
hi,

I'm using the hv menu 13.1. When I place the menu right above a flash object the menu unfolds under the flash and I can't see the navigation.

It works good with ie.

here's a link:

http://www.arbel-designs.com/bicon/

Thanks

Idan
idan@arbel-designs.com

arbel
04-09-2005, 10:20 AM
anyone?

jscheuer1
04-09-2005, 03:38 PM
There is no reliable way that I know of to do this. I don't think there is. To get the effect you want, you need to make your dropdown in flash, preferably as part of the same flash object. Another option is to use a graphic in place of the flash, in your case that would be graphics with onMouseOver/onMouseOut effects. Yet another option is to move the flash object away from the menu.

mwinter
04-09-2005, 11:26 PM
When I place the menu right above a flash object the menu unfolds under the flash and I can't see the navigation.I responded to the same question, not four hours before you started this thread. For goodness sake! Please read past threads before posting questions. It saves you, and everyone else, time and effort[1].

Mike

[1] It also prevents me venting my frustration at posters who rehash the same questions over and over again.

arbel
04-10-2005, 06:09 AM
Sorry for not stating this before but I already tried using the wmode paramter both on transperant and on opague. And both don't work for me in firefox.

I did see your post but i already tried it.

Thanks