PDA

View Full Version : HV Menu in Firefox

nssh
04-04-2005, 11:29 PM
I was wondering if it was just me or is this script not showing up in Firefox.

The url is http://victorytemple.cc

I need it to work in the browser. Does anyone know how to fix this problem?

jscheuer1
04-05-2005, 06:27 AM
It's not just you.
I'd try taking overlib and all other scripts off the page first, to see if it is a conflict. What are you using overlib for anyway?

nssh
04-05-2005, 11:07 PM
I am using it for the calendar on the right. But I don't think it is conflicting with any of my other scripts. The reason I say this is because it works perfectly in Internet Explorer.

jscheuer1
04-06-2005, 12:39 AM
IE and FF rely upon different code branches within scripts. It is possible that one branch of one script is conflicting with a similar branch in another with FF while all branches relating to the execution of both scripts are fine for IE. I wanted the link to the original script on DD so I could easily check if it works in FF. In any event, best trouble shooting strategy is to first remove all other scripts and see if the problem persists, after checking to see if the original demo version works in the desired browser. Put another way, following your logic, the fact that it works perfectly in IE means you have no problem at all.

nssh
04-06-2005, 01:24 AM
so, do you have any advice on how to fix my problem or a site that I may go to that will help me fix it?

jscheuer1
04-06-2005, 02:10 AM
Your not following my advice so, I'll pass. Wait for someone else to chime in here or try Code Forums. :cool: