PDA

View Full Version : [DHTML] Great Combo (cMotion Image Gallery Script & Image Thumbnail Viewer II)

uzeljc
07-25-2007, 08:53 PM
1) Great Combo (cMotion Image Gallery Script & Image Thumbnail Viewer II)

2) AUTHOR NAME: UzelJC

3) DESCRIPTION: This isn't new code, but it's a really useful combo with an end result that looks like it was done in Adobe/Macromedia Flash

4) DEMO: http://www.uzelweb.net/dynamicdrive/

INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Download everything for both CMotion and Image Thumbnail Viewer II
2. Remove the function: enlargeimage from motiongallery.js, Viewer II will do that work for you.
3. Change you anchors to suite Viewer II (Use ::click instead of ::mouseover)
4. Make sure you have a "loadarea" div somewhere as Viewer II instructs you to.

jscheuer1
07-26-2007, 05:16 AM
Not really anything original here.

uzeljc
07-26-2007, 01:04 PM
Yeah, I know. I'm still new to javascript and learning alot. Being able to combine these two codes saves alot of time that I would otherwise spend a lot of time making a Flash piece.

Thanks for taking the time to look at my idea.

djr33
07-26-2007, 06:49 PM
I like it. It's certainly not fancy, but that's a good thing in many cases.
It could probably be coded much more efficiently, since you are borrowing from two scripts, though.
Certainly seems like a reasonable script, though I'm not sure if it is special enough to be included in the library here.

Newbie2
09-01-2007, 04:29 PM
I have no idea how to do this but I love the way it looks. I want to use the Cmotion Gallery II and the image thumbnailer viewer. I want a scrolling bar of thumbnails on the left and the pictures to display on the right.

Can anyone help me? I am totally new and have no clue what these JavaScripts are doing but I love the way they look.