PDA

View Full Version : Any link drop down menu

fragel
04-03-2005, 06:08 PM
LINK = http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex1/dropmenuindex.htm
Any link drop down menu

Hello all, the story is i am making a website for my Hockey club. I would like to use the above menu but i would really like to have an additional drop down menu, so that two drop down boxs are present, one inside the other.

so i would end up with menu paths of "menu[1][1]='<a href="any link">any link</a><br>' FOR EXAMPLE!

Is this possible because i would really like to have my website better catagorised but still look clean and simple?
If it is possible, then would someone be kind enough to explain....

Thank you very much!

ddadmin
04-05-2005, 07:15 PM
There's no easy way to add a second layer to this script right now. I'm looking at possibly updating this script for such an option, though no ETA.

fragel
04-06-2005, 12:21 AM
There's no easy way to add a second layer to this script right now. I'm looking at possibly updating this script for such an option, though no ETA.

I am very interested in seeing a second layer for this script, i really enjoy it's clean cut looks.

Without sounding too desperate, would you accept money to move it up on your list of priorities?

Is there any other script out there that looks similar to this one and has a second/third layer?

Thank you for your reply! :)