PDA

View Full Version : making my music code

osiriskid
03-26-2005, 02:57 PM
I need help.. for the past how many months i've been trying to make my music codes but it just dont seem to work.. what is the simplest way to add music? i dont know how to use the embed(can someone give me an example) and how can you find .ram music is there any place on the web or can you convert it into to.ram? .mp3? help somebody

astralrose
03-26-2005, 05:38 PM
Hi,

To convert you file you would need to do this on your computer first in what ever media player you use. The most popular is mp3 as it is easier to compress without degrading the file too much. I use musicmatch jukebox. You would need to compress the file to 64kps, it will then take about 7 mins on dial up or seconds on broadband to download/hear. To put it in your page just put in in you <a href="musicfile.mp3>my music</a> tags.

Hope this answers your question.

Regards

Donna

osiriskid
03-27-2005, 02:49 AM
thanks fro the info. but do you know where you can compress the music files for a macintosh computer?

Quanlin127
03-30-2005, 03:15 AM
how do you compress music files?
i have musicmatch, realone, media player

Quanlin127
03-30-2005, 03:21 AM
nevermind, i got it on how to convert, but i still don't get the tag thing

astralrose
04-03-2005, 10:00 AM
Hi,

Sorry for the delayed reply....

nevermind, i got it on how to convert, but i still don't get the tag thing

When you include the file in your page you need to put it in this format

<a href="musicfile.mp3">my music</a>

Changing the file name and link name to your own, by tag I mean <a href> which is a tag or <html> and so on

Regards

Donna

astralrose
04-03-2005, 10:03 AM
thanks fro the info. but do you know where you can compress the music files for a macintosh computer?

You would compress in whatever music media medium you use on your computer. I really am not sure what is available for mac although it is probably much more superior than pc it always is! Do you have an ipod? If so what do you store your music on in the mac so you can 'put' it on the ipod, its probably within that.

regards

Donna

helpneeded
12-23-2005, 09:35 PM
Hi,

I really need some help with making my own music code..
I have no clue what to do and if you are reading this and thinking about helping me out, please explain in baby steps. that will help alot thank you.

P.S The music program i have is WinMX and Lime wire (inclue which one to use please)

sleipner
12-25-2005, 11:25 AM
It would be easiest to make your music controller in Macromedia Flash and it's action script, if you know how to use it, and have it in the first place, plus it automatically stores the song in the flash document (editable is .fla, the final product is .swf, which is uneditable) and makes it playable on any computer with flash player installed

though this does require basic to basic-intermediate knowledge of flash and its action script

kaptenlanun
12-25-2005, 01:58 PM
does anybody know where i can upload my music to the internet. It seems like i can't make my own music code if i don't upload my music to the internet