PDA

View Full Version : Flash

TheBigT
03-24-2005, 02:39 AM
I am not sure if this is the right place to post this but I am having a problem with a flash page... I am very new to Flash but on the page there is a schedule and there is buttons used to scroll but the schedule gets cut off. Here is the page http://home.comcast.net/~allbonz89/track/ Now because of the page being flash do you need the document or can anyone just tell me the problem from there. Thanks in advance.

jscheuer1
03-24-2005, 04:20 PM
I know less about Flash than you do. Still, it simply looks like you have not allocated enough display space for the schedule in your layout. Try either presenting it in a smaller font or giving it more room. Hope this helps.

TheBigT
03-25-2005, 10:50 AM
Yes I have tried doing that and I know that is my problem but for some reason everytime I add more space the flash image just shoots up to the top of the screen and you cant see half of it.

jscheuer1
03-26-2005, 03:04 AM
That sounds like a missing end tag (if it were HTML, could be similar like syntax error or such) or just too much overall content for the page size. Did you try the smaller font size idea? Might be a good way of clarifying the situation at least.

TheBigT
04-03-2005, 04:31 AM
Yes I have done a smaller font size but it still does not fit and then if I make it too small it seems to disappear. I have made a simple fix but now I am having the problem that my links are not working. It doesn't matter anyway flash is frustrating to me lol.

jscheuer1
04-03-2005, 05:28 AM
That's a shame because you obviously have a flair for the graphic design side of it.

TheBigT
04-03-2005, 03:44 PM
Actually I stayed up till 2 last night finishing it and now it works. I think I might play around with making everything fit. Its always worth a try. I can just say that Flash is very confusing with having all the scenes and objects in the scenes. It becomes a big pain in the tush.