PDA

View Full Version : Pop-It Menu Issues

tmf1054
06-15-2007, 04:27 PM
Pop It Menu

http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex1/popit.htm - Link to the Pop-It Menu on DD

I've been using the Pop-It menu script without incident for a while now to run three 'drop down' menus on the header of our website. I tried to add a new link to one of the menus last week, and now the three pop-down menus won't work! I've tried combing through the HTML to see if I left something simple out (like a } or " ), but I can't find anything. Has anyone else had similar problems with this? The whole header still works, the 'drop down' menu parts of the header are the only ones that don't work. Any help would be appreciated!

I can't link to the page that has the coding with the errors on it, as it is password protected, but I attached a txt document with the pesky, not working coding (I did not include the part in the DD code after "no need to edit beyond here" because I haven't touched that part at all, so I don't see how that could be a problem). For your reference, our website is www.themartynfirm.com. And again, here is the link to the Pop-It Menu on DD - www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex1/popit.htm. Thanks in advance for any help.