PDA

View Full Version : Image Thumbnail Viewer Help

sanukeokumatzu
05-27-2007, 11:27 PM
1) Script Title: Image Thumbnail Viewer

2) http://dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex4/thumbnail.htm

3) If I click and close one thumbnail and then try to open another thumbnail, the image it's supposed to link to doesn't work.

sanukeokumatzu
05-27-2007, 11:28 PM
This only happens on my website, not the example images on DD.

sanukeokumatzu
05-27-2007, 11:31 PM
Please post a reply. I desparately need help! >.<

Twey
05-27-2007, 11:57 PM
Please have some patience. This is a forum, not real-time chat. Four minutes is really not an adequate time to wait before bumping your posts.
This only happens on my website, not the example images on DD.This means you've done something wrong when setting it up. We won't be able to help you unless you link to your page so we can see how.

sanukeokumatzu
05-28-2007, 12:14 AM
Sorry. I will try to wait longer next time. And here's the link to the problem:
http://angelwingdreams.hanikamiya.net/fanart.php

jscheuer1
05-28-2007, 01:43 AM
What a mess! Anyways, I'm not going to go into all of the problems with the page except to say that it is invalid, has two opening body tags and looks markedly different in different browsers. It is up to you to fix all of that if you want, and you can get help for that, if you like, elsewhere in these forums.

The main problem relating to your question is this bit of style in your style.css stylesheet file:

div,td,p
{font-size:8pt; color:#65655F;
font-family:arial,tahoma,verdana;text-align:justify;
letter-spacing:1px;vertical-align:top;}

It sets a number of things for all division (divs are used by the thumbnail viewer), td, and p elements on the page.

Apparently that one style:

text-align:justify;

Is ruining things for the viewer's pop up division.

You can do this instead:

div,td,p
{font-size:8pt; color:#65655F;
font-family:arial,tahoma,verdana;
letter-spacing:1px;vertical-align:top;}

td,p
{text-align:justify;}

It will have minimal, if any impact on your current design, and will take care of the problem.

sanukeokumatzu
05-28-2007, 03:31 AM
Thanks so much! :3 And I will get help with my coding problem. Thanks for the tip!