05-12-2007, 05:42 AM
Gidday all

Great script - thanks! :D

1) Script Title:
Simple Tree Menu

2) Script URL (on DD):
http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex1/navigate1.htm

3) Describe problem:

populating menuetree#1 OK, expand and contract, sub menus work OK, but open folder icon doesn't appear when closed folder clicked and folder level expanded AND neither folder icons appears when "expand/contract all" clicked, or pesist on click away and return to start page, although expanded folder/s are rememberd (have to reload/refresh page to get closed folder icon to appear again)

Sorry, can't provide a url, site still a WIP. But if it's any help, using DOCTYPE HTML 4.01 Transitional loose.dtd and simpletree css file is called ahead of site wide css (although I've already reversed order to see if that helped - didn't).

I'm using IE v6.0.2 and FF1.5 as my default browsers, happens in both.

Already solved another problem just by searching thread, so thanks in advance and look forward to a solution or illumination.

CST

CassieST
06-04-2007, 01:24 AM
Gidday again folks,

no response so far, so have checked thread again, and still can't seem to see a specific solution, so anyone got any tips?

Thanks
CST

sparton
06-04-2007, 11:49 AM
Hello I'm French, so sorry for my english...

I had the asme problem and I found the solution :

in the simpletreemenu.js, change this:

ddtreemenu.closefolder="closed.gif" //set image path to "closed" folder image
ddtreemenu.openfolder="open.gif" //set image path to "open" folder image

IN

ddtreemenu.closefolder="/yourPath/closed.gif" //set image path to "closed" folder image
ddtreemenu.openfolder="/yourPath/open.gif" //set image path to "open" folder image

:D

Tell me if it's good for you !

Bye !