PDA

View Full Version : Additional option for script

atlantic
05-07-2007, 04:36 PM
1) Script Title: Image Thumbnail Viewer II

2) Script URL (on DD): http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex4/thumbnail2.htm

3) Describe problem: Great script, trying to add more, looking for help.

This script is working great for me but I have been trying to do just a bit more to this and have had no success.

I have a kitchen counter site and made 30 images of different countertops in the same kitchen and have been using this script and it works A-1. I thought it would be nice to add different cabinet styles also so I have simply created 3 different styles of cabinets as transparent gifs to overlay on this. I'm trying to figure out how I can overlay these cabinets ( transparent gifs ) on the images so the cabinet style will change rather that do 30 images of each.

Any help would be appreciated....I have been trying to do this for 3 days and it's been driving me nuts. Thanks in Advance.

atlantic
05-08-2007, 12:20 AM
Ok let me put this another way.....

Within the <div id=loadarea></div> tags is there anyway I can have 1 of 3 transparent images overlay and remain when this blending image slideshow is functioning. I have coded them in and can toggle between the 3 on the initial image but as soon as I mouseover a thumbnail and change the original image, it unloads the previous image and my transparent gifs.

Any help would be much appreciated.

atlantic
05-08-2007, 02:16 PM
does anyone know if this is possible to do ?