PDA

View Full Version : I Need A Resistant To Popup Killer Software Popup Or Popunder Script

wishbones
03-12-2005, 10:47 PM
Hi, I have searched the net high and low for a popup or popunder window script that resists popup killer software. Can someone please tell me a script that I can use that will work? I have a popunder on my site, but it is no good when everyone is using popup killer software.

Thank You.
Have A Nice Day. :)
wishbones

cr3ative
03-13-2005, 11:02 AM
You can't create popup windows if the client has a good popup blocker.

As for popunder windows, I think they are the work of Satan and should never be used on a website - but that's just me. I prefer people to use non-intrusive means of advertising such as small banner adverts.

cr3ative

wishbones
03-13-2005, 03:53 PM
I use small banner advertisements as well, but now they have software that keeps the banners from showing the ads, There are some popup window scripts that are resisitant to popup killers, but it's called window dialogue. Thats the kind of script I'm searching for. I have a popup killer on my machine as well, and the window dialogues are the type of popups that my software does'nt block. I'm not talking about the javascript alerts, it's a window, sometimes they start out as a little window in the lower part of my screen then it turns into a biggger window.
Does anybody know the code to that script?

Thank You.
Have A Nice Day. :)
wishbones