PDA

View Full Version : cMotion Gallery Script Help

pragan
04-30-2007, 02:59 PM
1) Script Title: cMotion Image Gallery

2) Script URL (on DD): http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex4/cmotiongallery.htm

3) Describe problem:
First, thank you for the wonderful script and the support extended.
I am new to Javascript and I would like to have some help in making the above script modified to work in different way.I have gone through the other posts related to this script and found some things that I was looking for but still there are some things for which I need help.

I have the right and left arrows below the working example but I want some thing like below:
The images should scroll right to left or vice versa only when the left/arrows are clicked and it should stop if new set images are scrolled or in other words I would like to show 5 images when the page is initially loaded and on click of the Right arrow I would like to show another set of 5 images and so on....same way if the left side arrow is clicked. I do not want the image to scroll when "mouseover" is done.Basically the images should scroll when the arrows are clicked and it should stop after scrolling set of images..
Just guessing..if this is omething to do with div and js?..

Is this something that I can get help?Please help me out.Thanks again for the wonderful support and scripts.

Thanks
Pragan