PDA

View Full Version : Dock Content script does not work on IE6

VeeBot
04-27-2007, 02:11 PM
1) Script Title: Dock Content script

2) Script URL (on DD): http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex17/dockcontent.htm

3) Describe problem:
Does not work on IE6. It works on IE7 and FF1.5+.

boogyman
04-27-2007, 02:17 PM
also in ff1.5 the purple div doesnt follow the timeout and continues to dock float, where the css library image will stop floating after the time limit

jscheuer1
04-27-2007, 04:27 PM
1) Script Title: Dock Content script

2) Script URL (on DD): http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex17/dockcontent.htm

3) Describe problem:
Does not work on IE6. It works on IE7 and FF1.5+.

Works fine here in IE 6. Do you mean the demo page doesn't work in IE 6 or do you mean your attempt to use the script doesn't work in IE 6?

also in ff1.5 the purple div doesnt follow the timeout and continues to dock float, where the css library image will stop floating after the time limit

It's supposed to be that way:

Demo: The purple DIV on the right and image below are both set to "dock". The image will stop docking after 10 seconds.

VeeBot
04-27-2007, 07:40 PM
Does not work on the demo page and does not work on my implementation as well.

jscheuer1
04-27-2007, 08:02 PM
Must be something wrong or just different with your browser or system or their set up or settings. As I said, works fine here in IE 6. How about a link to your problem page?

boogyman
04-27-2007, 08:31 PM
It's supposed to be that way:

Demo: The purple DIV on the right and image below are both set to "dock". The image will stop docking after 10 seconds.

UMM it says that they BOTH WILL stop... but you are saying that its not supposed to? I guess I am missing something in the interpretation of the demo page :confused:

jscheuer1
04-27-2007, 08:44 PM
UMM it says that they BOTH WILL stop... but you are saying that its not supposed to? I guess I am missing something in the interpretation of the demo page :confused:

The image will stop docking after 10 seconds.

It says that they both will dock. The docking is when they follow the page. Only the image stops docking after 10 seconds.