View Full Version : DHTML Modal Window

shyne
04-25-2007, 04:22 AM
1) Script Title:
DHTML Modal Window
2) Script URL (on DD):
http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex8/dhtmlwindow/dhtmlmodal.htm
3) Describe problem:
I wanted to know how can I show an ajax page using the DHTML Modal window? I know with DHTML Widget Window you can show ajax but thats not the OVERLAY type whereas DHTML Modal Window is actually the type I want to show but using ajax and not iframe. If anyone could give me a quick script would be very nice.

Thanks

ddadmin
04-25-2007, 05:13 AM
The DHTML modal window script inherits from the DHTML Window widget, so it supports Ajax loading just like its master. For example, try:

emailwindow=dhtmlmodal.open('EmailBox', 'ajax', 'sitenewsletter.htm', 'Newsletter Signup page', 'width=350px,height=200px,center=1,resize=0,scrolling=1')

shyne
04-26-2007, 08:25 PM
Hi

Thanks for the help, it works BUT I NEED HELP AGAIN

When I am calling a file using iframe I am getting a JS error in the IE status bar. It says Access is denied, can someone tell me why am I getting this error. I have other js files included in the same page as where I am calling this iframe.
Any help!!

Thanks

ddadmin
04-27-2007, 04:48 AM
You will get an access denied message if you're trying to access to acesss something within the page contained in the iframe, and that page is an external site. Do you have a URL to the problem page for me to confirm this?