PDA

View Full Version : new using flash

remp
04-20-2007, 12:12 AM
hey, i am new using flash but i want to learn, do you recommend any website i should visit of any tutorials that will help me learn? (:D :D or does anyone offer to teach me??:D :D )

Medyman
04-20-2007, 05:13 PM
gotoAndLearn.com

dgnara
04-23-2007, 10:13 AM
cartoonsmart.com :o
they got videos, many free.. a good place to start from zero.

nwalton
04-23-2007, 05:37 PM
I've found that I get the most benefit from books when I want a broad overview of Flash; websites work better when I have something specific I'm trying to look up. If you're trying to determine which books to buy or borrow, check out the first few pages. Most tech books tell you exactly who they're written for, what kind of knowledge (if any) you're expected to have before you read them, and what you'll get out of them.

dgnara
05-01-2007, 05:04 AM
hey, i am new using flash but i want to learn, (:D or does anyone offer to teach me??:D )

When I started learning flash.. it was hard to even ask anyone about it.. I am NOT an expert, beginer at most, but I will answer your questions best I can if you need help with the basics..

:)
Lynda.com is a paid cool site for learning almost anything. Have you checked cartoonsmart.com?

DefaultName
05-04-2007, 10:25 AM
The Flash Help File itself is a highly regarded tutorial form for learning Flash. You just have to be patient in reading it.