PDA

View Full Version : Image Thumbnail Viewer II help

jasongolf
04-18-2007, 10:14 AM
Hi all!

I am just playing about with "Image Thumbnail Viewer II" which is working
:) but I have a question as im new to learning Javascripts.

At the moment the enlarged image appears underneath the thumbnails but I would like it to appear at the top of the page, is this possible? If so can someone show me the script if poss?

Also I am going to have it set up so my client can eventually upload their own images through a web browser, I know I will need to set up some kind of datdabase for this but will "Image Thumbnail Viewer II" be able to be intergrated with this kind of system?

Any help would be much appriciated.

Jason

ddadmin
04-18-2007, 10:22 AM
Warning: Please include a link to the DD script in question in your post. See this thread (http://www.dynamicdrive.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6) for the proper posting format when asking a question.

Sure, just move the DIV that houses the enlarged images where you want them to appear. For example, one of the DIVs that came with the demo is:

<div id="loadarea" style="width: 600px"></div>

Any image upload system can potentially be modified to accomodate this script on the frontend. But most likely you'll need to hire a coder to do this, since I doubt any system supports this out of the box.

jasongolf
04-18-2007, 10:50 AM
Thank you very much, I will give it a go this afternoon and see how I go. I have someone who does some scrpiting for me but if I can get things like this done myself then it saves me a bit of money.

Thanks for your help:D

Jason

jasongolf
04-18-2007, 11:12 AM
Thanks again! It worked Brilliant!!!:D :D