PDA

View Full Version : Border Related...

pcbrainbuster
04-15-2007, 09:28 PM
Hello again all :),

This time I have a little bit of confusion about the stuf on the following page -
http://www.w3.org/TR/2002/WD-css3-border-20021107/#the-border-image-uri

I think I read that a working draft is in this case something that may or may not happen... So which one is it? And can I have an example if it is a "bolean" true? :):)...

Twey
04-15-2007, 10:09 PM
I think I read that a working draft is in this case something that may or may not happen...A working draft is exactly that, a draft that would seem to work but isn't a working specification yet. Sometimes browser developers implement properties they like the look of from the working drafts (opacity is a CSS3 property, and thus not officially standardised, but nevertheless widely adopted), sometimes they don't: there's no pressure on them to do so.

In the case of the border-image properties, nothing has yet implemented them (although I for one will probably be holding a small select party when they do).

pcbrainbuster
04-15-2007, 10:13 PM
That feature I REALLY!!! want...

You could make some serious alerts, popups, confirmation... Stuff, with serious affects and what not... Do you know anything else as good as this that I may wanna see on that site or any more informaion regarding this...

pcbrainbuster
04-16-2007, 06:14 AM
Anyone? (I have to go school in a few hours since the holidays just ended :(!)

Twey
04-16-2007, 06:43 AM
Just read through the CSS3 spec...

pcbrainbuster
04-16-2007, 06:44 AM
Ok... I guess I might only have time after school though (man is school EVIL!)!

mburt
04-16-2007, 07:55 PM
man is school EVIL!
Without school you are a hobo living on the streets OR a 40-year-old man living in his mother's basement. School isn't that bad.