PDA

View Full Version : Site skin trouble!

lord_havoc
04-13-2007, 02:49 AM
Okay here are my problems:

1) I don't know the script (or any javascript) for making a site skinnable!

2) My PHP coding says <?php include("navigation.php") ?>. Navigation.php is where the skin scripting would go. But on my page, the navigation bar has been made from an image map and will also have to be changed. So if I skin it telling it to read another style sheet, it will change the colors from green to what ever color the user chooses but the navigation bar will remain green because that code is in navigation.php, not the style sheet.

Am I making sense? If so please help me around this problem. If not, ask and I'll explain.

If you need to see my site for reference, then go to http://cyanideperfection.net/

thetestingsite
04-13-2007, 02:55 AM
In navigation.php do you have any classes that are being referenced in your stylesheet? If not, simply make a few classes in nav.php, then reference them in your stylesheet. Then, once the user changes styles, the navigation should change as well.

(PHP include only includes the source of whatever file you are including into the original document. So all you should have to do is what I suggested above).

Hope this makes sense and helps.