PDA

View Full Version : Lightbox image viewer Help!!

jasongolf
04-11-2007, 12:31 PM
Hi,
I am new to java scripts and have just installed "Lightbox image viewer" to one of my pages.
I followed the instructions but when I click on the image it seems to open a new window, can anyone tell me what im doing wrong please.

The page is:
http://www.gray-media.co.uk/examples.html

Any help would be much appriciated

:confused:

jasongolf
04-11-2007, 02:48 PM
I tested the script on a new page and it worked, so im guesing there is a conflict on the page somewhere?
Can anyone tell me if I need to add another script somewhere?

I have now got a little further but it only seems to work on a PC, when on a mac the images still only open in a seperate window.

Can anyone help as I think im nearly there thanks to this site.

here is the link:

http://www.gray-media.co.uk/examples.html

thetestingsite
04-11-2007, 04:26 PM
I don't have a Mac to test it on, but when you try the page do you let it load all the way? The only thing that I know that would cause the script to open the images in a new window would be if the page was not 100% loaded.

Hope this helps.

jasongolf
04-11-2007, 04:31 PM
I don't have a Mac to test it on, but when you try the page do you let it load all the way? The only thing that I know that would cause the script to open the images in a new window would be if the page was not 100% loaded.

Hope this helps.

thanks, yes I left the page open for a while and still only opens in a new window. I tried a test with nothing else on the page and it worked ok so I think it must be something to do with the code somewhere.

If any has any other Ideas I would really appriciate it as this is all new to me.

:confused:

boogooloo1
04-12-2007, 02:25 PM
Works fine here, mate (IE7) :)

jasongolf
04-12-2007, 02:31 PM
Works fine here, mate (IE7) :)

I have it sorted now, I had to rebuild the page and take out the other java script I had which I didnt want to do but at leat light boxs is working!:D