PDA

View Full Version : DD Rounded Corners Menu on a different color background

rgf207
03-09-2007, 03:04 PM
I'm using the DD Color Tabs menu found here http://www.dynamicdrive.com/style/csslibrary/item/dd-color-tabs/P50/

My header contains a blue background color #337FC6 When i apply the transparent gif to make the rounded corners, they show up white. Is there a way to fix this so that it will match the color of my background?

Thanks

jscheuer1
03-09-2007, 04:35 PM
Not all of the image is transparent. The tiny corner is white. To use it with a different colored background, you need to edit it in an image editing program and change that tiny portion to the desired color.

rgf207
03-09-2007, 04:58 PM
Thanks. I didn't notice that the corners were white :). Changed them and it works great.

vanbao
03-09-2007, 07:11 PM
John,

Is it possible to put the menu in a header file and call it up from various pages using a ssi. If this is done, is there a way to make the link corresponding to the current page have a different color.

I am trying to avoid putting the menu on each single page and mannual change the color of the link corresponding to the current page to a different color to differentiate it from the rest.

Thanks