PDA

View Full Version : My JavaScript menu Image in not displaying properly in FireFox using XHTML

Mridul
03-08-2007, 08:14 AM
Hi All

I am developing a single web page with XHTML using Javascript. The JavasCript is used for creating dynamic menu. The menu is properly displayed in IE but in FireFox and opera the image is not properly displayed. I am confused where the problem is in the XHTML or in the javascripts. I am sending the codes as zip. Download the attachment an run the index.htm in different browsers(IE, FireFox, Opera, etc).
Please help.

Mridul

psilos
03-08-2007, 08:57 AM
Hello Mridul,

since your scripts are not in a readable format i'm not sure.
but my guess is that you doesn't specify the correct size of the image(width, height) or the element that holds image...

hope it helps.

Mridul
03-08-2007, 09:54 AM
You can open the .js files which are in includes folder in wordpad and the html file in frontpage.

Mridul
03-09-2007, 05:27 AM
I think the document.write is not working properly. The code is

if (b_type){document.write(qmap1+cdd__codebase+"pbrowser_"+b_type+qmap2);document.close();}

It is in top_menu1.js.
Can anybody help me on this

techno_race
03-09-2007, 04:30 PM
You can open the .js files which are in includes folder in wordpad and the html file in frontpage.
I think that's where the problem originates. You should open the *.js files in Notepad. And have you seen all the problems caused by FrontPage?